Whether you are a student overwhelmed with lots of academic writing, or a teacher overwhelmed with even greater amounts of writing to check, you certainly have to deal with plagiarism. You know it may be hard to find a plagiarism checker that is efficient, works fast and provides easy-to-understand results. Sometimes, one may feel like shouting, “A good plagiarism checker! My kingdom for a good plagiarism checker!” Contrary to the common assumption, a high quality plagiarism checker doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg – or your entire kingdom – but using a poor quality one really might. Accidentally lost or mismatched sources of research material, lacking or improper citations and attributions, and/or poor paraphrasing may cause you lots of trouble, but an efficient plagiarism detector that uses the latest multi-way scanning algorithms can alert you to these problems.
Accurate checks at a reasonable price – is this possible? It is, if you aim at creating a product that meets the needs of a variety of users, not just the ones with a considerable budget and lots of documents to scan for plagiarism on a regular basis. That's why an innovative Noplag online service was created with maximum effectiveness in mind, based on advanced algorithms of checking your texts against the Internet, public repositories and Noplag extensive database of academic papers. It is very fast, as compared to other plagiarism scanners, and provides a detailed plagiarism report that you can send and share. So don't let plagiarism issues slow you down any more, deal with them in the fastest and most effective way that modern technology provides!
- Plagiarism checker for universities/colleges/schools;
- Plagiarism checker for students/teachers/academics;
- Plagiarism checker for freelance writers, website owners, bloggers/journalists;
and anyone else wishing to find out if their written work contains plagiarism.
Everything that has once been problematic about plagiarism or its detection can be easily avoided today. Many people continue to carelessly think that plagiarism may be a problem, but it's not THEIR problem. We can agree, but this definition is missing one main component: a high quality plagiarism checker. If you are using a reliable, efficient and accurate service such as Noplag to check for plagiarism, and it provides fast, detailed, easy-to-interpret results, you can rest assured that plagiarism is not your problem.
Writing a College Application Essay
Getting into the college of your choice can be one of the top defining moments in life. The pressure to write a solid, appealing college application essay can cause great anxiety. When considering candidates, colleges and universities take the essays very seriously. Often, the institution of higher learning will provide essay guidelines for applicants to follow.
Four tips for writing a college application essay:
- One of the most important features of the content of a college application essay is the declaration of how you are different from the other prospective students. The readers want to know about you, so be honest and write about what is important in your life. If clear guidelines are not provided, a safe course is to write about an aspect of your life that may be different or set you apart from the other candidates.
- Develop the essay as you would a regular essay. Begin with an introduction that includes a thesis statement or sentence. The body of the essay should focus on the thesis topic. The conclusion should be a summation of what has been stated. The final sentences should be positive in tone and leave the reader with the idea that you are a unique individual who would be an asset to the college or university.
- Another important aspect of this essay should be the technicalities of language and grammar. The readers will be looking for how well you communicate and write. Use vivid language without being too wordy or using unnecessarily big words. Be concise, yet creative. Light humor that is in good taste can show the positive side of your personality.
- The essay should also show that you can write academically. Proofread the essay and use grammar checking software to check for errors. Show your first essay draft to a trusted teacher or other professional. A professional can point out errors that may have been overlooked and give a fresh perspective. A person who knows you well may be able to point out personal assets that you did not list.
A college application essay is an important undertaking in the college application process. Begin early writing the essay and ask for help if needed. Incorporate yourself into the essay. After all, the essay is about you and what makes you special. Proofread and ask for a professional opinion. Getting the education you want at the college or university of your choice may rest on the content of your application essay.